What do you get when you work with Blanco Negro?
(Apart from Chris’ sense of humour! ☺)
- Personalised service and attention to detail for each individuals’ film and prints.
- Australia’s only dedicated traditional black and white darkroom. Solely focused on the art of printing, not spread between colour, digital and black and white.
- 25+ years of experience working with Australia’s finest film photographers.
- Extensive experience in every aspect of analogue printing.
- Exclusive printing services including lith printing, liquid emulsion printing and specialised toning services. Archival mural fibre-based printing is also available. Why waste money the non-archival resin coat paper?
- Australia’s only digital to silver gelatin printing service. Any file onto any silver gelatin paper, including lith printing, liquid emulsion and any toning.